Frequently Asked Questions
Frequent Ask Question
- What is the General Requirement for the Executive Programs?
For Executive Master / Exeutive PhD Programs the general requirement > http://ppl.upsi.edu.my/index.php/en/2016-05-09-06-03-37/executive-master#general-requirement
- How much is the fees?
Master Executive (Peninsular Malaysia)
Master Executive (Sabah/Sarawak)
Master Executive (School Brake)
- How long is the duration of each Executive Program?
Min 4 Semester / 2 Years – Max 10 Semester / 5 Years
Min 6 Semester / 3 Years – Max 14 Semester / 7 Years
- Where are the Learning Centers for the Executive Program?
Current Executive Master's Learning Center
- Queens Collage, Kuala Lumpur
- UTM Space, Johor Bahru
- Kolej Islam Johor, Kulai
- POLISAS, Kuantan
- IPG Kampus Dato' Razali, Kuala Terengganu
Current Executive PhD's Learning Center
We are planning to open more learning center in future:
- Alor Setar,Kedah
- Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang
- Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
- Kota Bahru, Kelantan
- Kuching, Sarawak
- Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Tawau, Sabah
- What type of mode offered for the Executive Programs?
For Executive Master:
- Mode C - Coursework and Project Paper
- Mode A - Research
For Executive PhD :
- What supporting documents should be included in the online application process?
- A copy of identity card
- A copy of the Scroll
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of the Confirmation Service (Employer certified)
* Each copy must be certified by Gred A Officer only
- What is the format for the supporting documents?
1. the documents must be scan not captured by camera/phone.
2. the format accepted are JPEG or PDF.
- If I am a non-educational Degree holder, can I apply for Executive Masters Program?
yes you may applied, based on the condition set by the university.
- i've just graduated, but i didnt get my scrool. Can i apply for Master Executive program?
Yes you may apply.
you have to upload the letter of approval stated that you've finish your study.
please upload the letter at the scroll section.
- Can I apply for a new executive program if I had turned down the offer before?
yes, you can reapply for the executive program.
- How do I know my online application has been successfully submitted?
The Reference Number will be displayed and the status of the application is APPLY.
- Can i change the program if the application have been submitted?
YES you may change the program before the application dateline.
please call our officer at 015-48797810.
- I had made a mistake when filling the information . Will the application being processed?
Yes , the application will be processed within the application date, however the applicant must inform the PPL through hotline 015-48797800 / 7807/7815 due to the mistake in filling out the information.
- How to check the application status?
Please Check on this url > http://postgrad.upsi.edu.my/ppl/appl_status.php
- After reviewing the status of application , the results showed no record of the application in the system . What are the ways for applicants to check the application?
Applicants should contact the hotline 015-48797810 for more information
- Can i appeal for the unsuccesful application? how?
Candidates must submit an appeal letter to the Director of Distance Learning Center,UPSI together with the supporting documents:
- letter of confirmation from employer
- letter of appointment to the current position
- other supporting documents
email it to : email@example.com
For assistant, please call
Mrs.Radiyah (Executive Master) - 01548797807
Mrs.Hajar (Executive Master- School Break / Executive PhD) - 01548797815
- When will the applicants get the original offer letter?
Original offer letter will be distributed during registration day.